Privacy & Refund/Return Policy
No tickets, memberships, wine or other products purchased on City Winery's website are returnable or exchangeable. All tickets are non-refundable unless a show is canceled in which you will receive Store Credit for a future City Winery Show. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- 1. Information Collected
A. Information You Give Us
City Winery receives and stores any information you choose to enter on the City Winery web site, or provide us in any other way, such as by telephone or by electronic mail. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, and/or telephone number. We also collect from you certain information such as your credit card number and billing address when you order products through the City Winery web site.
B. Automatic Information
Certain applications in City Winery web site invoke a standard feature found in web browser software called "cookies." "Cookies" are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser, track the progress of e-commerce transactions, and to allow you to move from one page to the next without having to re-enter personal order information. We do not use or share information transferred through cookies with third parties for marketing or other purposes. Although most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can change the configuration of your browser to prevent this from occurring. Of course, we recommend that you leave cookies "turned on" so that we can offer you more personalized service.
- 2. Use of Information Collected
A. Electronic Mail
If you bought a ticket, you will be added to certain mailings by City Winery for future concerts and events.
B. Sharing With Third Parties
If we request demographic information, we will not share information about you as an individual with any other entity. If we do share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only.
Agents and Service Providers
City Winery engages other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include processing credit card payments, providing order fulfillment and customer services, sending postal mail and e-mail to you, and analyzing data. While these agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for City Winery, they may not use such information for any purpose other than providing such services to City Winery.
Protection of City Winery and Others
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our User Agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of City Winery, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell all or certain of our assets. In such transactions, your personal information may be one of the transferred business assets.
- 3. How Secure is Information About Me?
- City Winery works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") software, which encrypts information you input. If you make a purchase via the City Winery web site, we will use your credit card number only to process your payment and will not use it for marketing purposes. For reasons of security, credit card information is not stored on our Web Server. We will retain order information for our records, but this information is never shared with third parties.
- 4. Links
- 5. Children
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from any children under 13. Any portion of the City Winery web site intended for children under 13 will not request any personal information.
- 6. Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- If you choose to interact with the City Winery web site, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this privacy notice. Our business changes constantly. Accordingly, this notice may change, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the privacy notice in effect at the time of use. You should check the City Winery web site periodically to see recent changes.
- 8. How to Contact Us