A Better Place to Be Pinot Noir Naturel
The Harry Chapin Limited Collection Wine:
(Kindly Note Harry Chapin Orders Start Shipping Nov 16)
A Better Place to Be Pinot Noir Naturel, Santa Barbara, CA
Threads of toffee and caramel are woven into this complex melange of aromas. In the mouth, the wine is truly opulent, tucking in your tongue with a weighted blanket of broad, rich mouthfeel. After a bold first impression, the wine shows itself out with a clean, weighty finish.
Learn more about this wine
About The Collection
In partnership with Greenwich Films in celebration of the new documentary directed by Rick Korn, 'Harry Chapin: When In Doubt, Do Something', City Winery brings you The Limited Edition Harry Chapin Wines. A portion of all proceeds will benefit the Harry Chapin Foundation (Founded in 1981), Why Hunger (Founded by Harry Chapin & Bill Ayres in 1975) and Long Island Cares/The Harry Chapin Food Bank (Founded by Harry Chapin in 1980). This limited edition wine collection offers a variety of options for all fans. Choose from a couple of carefully curated 6 packs, a 3 pack, or you can purchase any of the 6 Harry Chapin wines individually. Free shipping on all 6 packs.
Each Wine has a unique message and expresses the inspiration behind each song, as best described by the Chapin family.
Explore all the options in the collection:
- Harry Chapin Limited Collection Wine (6 Pack) - $180
- Preorder Harry Chapin Limited Collection Wine, Poster and a Movie (6 Pack) - $190
- Harry Chapin Limited Collection Wine and a Movie (3 Pack) - $95
- TAXI Chardonnay (Single Bottle) - $35
- SUNDAY MORNING SUNSHINE Chardonnay (Single Bottle) - $35
- A Better Place to Be Pinot Noir Naturel (Single Bottle) - $35
- Remember When The MUSIC Pinot Noir Naturel (Single Bottle) - $35
- Cat's IN the Cradle Cabernet Sauvignon (Single Bottle) - $35
- I WANNA LEARN A Love Song Cabernet Sauvignon (Single Bottle) - $35
- Harry Chapin: When In Doubt, Do Something (DVD) - $19.99
Lear More About Our Partners:
PLEASE NOTE: We can ship wine to all US states except for: Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, South Dakota, and Utah. We cannot ship wine outside the United States. You must be over 21 years old to order wine and someone over 21 must be available to sign for the order when it arrives. By submitting an order for wine you are stating that you are over 21 years old. Thank you.