Know Before You Go/Frequently Asked Questions
Regretfully, we have confirmed today that we have had to cancel our "Concerts in the Vineyard" series.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Out of an abundance of caution, and in keeping with official local health guidelines:
- All guests are required to complete a contactless temperature check and wellness questionnaire (we take this, too) prior to entrance.
- We require all patrons to wear a mask or face covering when entering and moving throughout public areas where social distancing is not possible. You're welcome to take off your mask in your pod
- We are no longer seating unaffiliated parties in the same pod. As such, tickets for this show will be sold for a single pod seating 2, 4, 8 or 10 ppl - select the appropriate group size for you and your companions
HOW TO GET THERE
City Winery Hudson Valley is located at 23 Factory Street, Montgomery, New York 12549
Ample parking is available
Train: Metro North Hudson Line to Beacon from GC - 15 miles
Bus: Shortline to Newburgh
Lyft & Uber available
FOOD & DRINKS
Pre-order your food prior to arrival for the best experience. A wide variety of beverages (including beer, wine, and non-alcoholic) will be served in the restaurant and for pickup at the grab-and-go station. Pre-order packages available for ticket holders HERE
RAIN OR INCLEMENT WEATHER
In the event of rain, the makeup date will be the next day (Sunday). Postponement or cancellation will be communicated by 11pm on the night before the scheduled show date. For all other weather we advise sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottles (unopened upon arrival) and seat cushions!
ADA & ACCESSIBILITY
Please email email@example.com to learn more about our Accessibilty options for patrons with disabilities.
WHAT YOU'RE ALLOWED TO BRING
- Beach towel
- Small blankets
- Small backpacks or bags, no larger than 16”x 16”x 8”
- Valid Driver’s License for entry and/or to drink alcohol.
- Non-professional film and digital cameras
- (2) Factory sealed bottles of water (non-glass containers)
WHAT YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING
- Weapons of ANY kind
- Illegal Substances
- Tobacco/smoking products of any kind (including e-cigs, vape, etc.)
- Outside Food
- Large backpacks or suitcases. Bags must be smaller than: 16”x16”x8”
- Picnic Baskets
- Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- Hard back chairs / Lawn Furniture
- Pets (service dogs are always welcome)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Alcohol (City Winery will have our wonderful wine and beer options for patrons)
- Selfie Sticks
- Laser pointers
- Professional still camera equipment
- Audio/video recording equipment
CELL PHONES & VALUABLES
Please remember to always keep yourself and your belongings safe (i.e. cell phones, wallets, etc.). We are not responsible for items left in vehicles.
SAFETY & MEDICAL
Safety is of the utmost importance for all of our guests, staff and artists. Out of an abundance of caution, and in keeping with official local health guidelines:
All guests are required to complete a contactless temperature check and wellness questionnaire (we take this, too) prior to entrance. Also, we require all patrons to wear a mask or face covering when entering and moving throughout public areas where social distancing is not possible. You're welcome to take off your mask in your pod.
Medical tents will be available and trained personnel will be on-hand in these tents to address any and all medical incidents, and please don’t be afraid to stop by a medical tent – even if you just have a question.
All attendees 17 & under must be accompanied by someone 21 or older.
Children 5 years old and younger are admitted free. Strollers are not allowed.
3 Port-a-lets and 1 ADA Port-a-let are available
Brand new City Winery merchandise is sold inside with branded shirts, hats, water bottles, mugs, retail wine and much, much more!
All ticket holders will be allowed to enter and exit with their wrist band in tact
- General information and questionsl:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAVEL & LODGING
WHERE TO STAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS