2020 WFUV Wine and Music Pairing 6 Pack
Includes 6 of City Winery's best wines, free shipping, and a perfectly orchestrated Spotify list crafted by WFUV's Rita Houston and City Winery Founder, Michael Dorf.
Learn more about this wine
Rita Houston, WFUV’s longtime and storied Program Director teamed up with City Winery’s founder, Michael Dorf and came up with an impressively orchestrated Wine & Music Pairing. The idea was to sip, taste, and listen to the interplay between the wine and the music. This package is about discovery, listen to the wine and taste the music, learn something and find new favorites. A portion of the sales of this package go to listener supported WFUV.
After purchase, we will email you a link to the Spotify play list along with a written pairing sheet with instructions on how to get the most out of this excellent sensory experience.
The wine 6 pack will be shipped to your address, free delivery, and includes the following wines:
- City Winery Bubbles - A 2019 Cava from Spain, made in collaboration with Ole, a delicious methode champenoise style sparkling wine that is remarkably sophisticated.
- Rooftop Rosé 2019 - made from Syrah grapes sourced in Mendocino, CA. Aromas of strawberries and watermelon.
- Lake County Sauvignon Blanc 2019 - from Lake County, CA. Enjoy aromas of pink grapefruit and pineapple.
- Chardonnay Scopus Vineyard Reserve 2019 - from Sonoma, CA. This white tastes like a French Burgundy. Our French winemaker evoked citrus and white flower aromas and styled it dry and delicious.
- Spring Street Pinot Noir 2018 - made with grapes from Hyland Vineyard in Willamette Valley, OR. Notes include ripe berries and tart blueberries.
- Au Naturel Syrah 2017 - from Alder Springs Vineyard. Notes of tapenade and cassis, a savory sensation.
A sampling of the musicians to discover with the wine, include: The Mavericks, Raul Malo, Courtney Marie Andrews, Khruangbin, Nicole Atkins, Nathaniel Rateliff, Joseph Arthur, and more. After you purchase the 6 pack, we will send you the full playlist and pairings with a few fun tips on how to get the most out of this indulgent experience.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only ship wine to addresses in the state of Illinois. You must be over 21 years old to order wine and someone over 21 must be available to sign for the order when it arrives. By submitting an order for wine you are stating that you are over 21 years old and have an Illinois state shipping address. Thank you.