The Way Down Wanderers - 11/13/20 - **SOCIAL DISTANCE SEATING** - SOLD OUT - WAIT LIST AVAILABLEFriday, November 13 2020 7pm Doors / 8pm Start
The Way Down Wanderers - 11/13/20 - **SOCIAL DISTANCE SEATING** - SOLD OUT - WAIT LIST AVAILABLE
at SOCIAL DISTANCE SEATING
Welcome Back To City Winery!
The Show Must Go On...Just a Bit Differently!
Welcome to the first-of-its-kind City Winery show featuring a Socially-Distanced Seating Layout. Out of an abundance of caution, and in keeping with official local health guidelines:
- In these difficult times facing our industry, we kindly request a $40 food and beverage minimum per person
- We will be continually updating our seating map to adhere to all official guidelines regarding social distance requirements as they evolve. We have reduced the capacity to only 50 people and All seating will be General Admission. We recommend coming to the venue one hour early to enjoy a pre-show dinner in our venue (with contactless ordering and payment!) for the best experience.
- All guests are required to complete a contactless temperature check and wellness questionnaire (we take this, too) prior to entering our venue. Also, we require all patrons to wear a mask or face covering when entering and moving throughout public areas. You're welcome to take off your mask at your table.
- We are no longer seating unaffiliated parties at the same table. As such, tickets for this show will be sold in quantities of 2, or 4 people- select the appropriate group size for you and your companions.
- Limited amount of single tickets available by contacting the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Way Down Wanderers
Often referred to by fans as one of the hardest-working, hardest-touring bands on the circuit today, the 5-piece Illinois-based act not only proves that classification with their jam-packed tour schedule but also on stage every night, with youthful exuberance and a lively stage show, as reliable as it is infectious. High energy percussion, mandolin, guitar, bass, banjo and fiddle weave seamlessly together to create an experience for fans that has sold out shows across the UK and the United States, filling the front rows with fans not just singing along to one tune, but singing along to all of them. “Everybody says it. We’d be nothing without our supporters. Yeah, they buy tickets and of course we love that, but when we’ve been on the road for 10 hours and walk onto a stage road weary and we see familiar faces singing along, it’s hard to describe. It's everything, really. There’s a whole lot of love there.”
Music enthusiasts are not the only ones taking note. Critics and tastemakers alike have awarded the young artists an impressive number of accolades ranging from official showcases at AmericanaFest (2018) and International Bluegrass Music Association (2016) to Whitstable UK Session of the Year (2017), a BBC Scotland Session (2017) as well as Finalist, International Song Writing Competition (2015 & 2016), Chicago’s Best Emerging Artist, Deli Magazine (2014) and Songpickr’s Best Songs Spotify Playlist (2016) among others. The young men are no strangers to the festival circuit either, having played major National and Regional Festivals such as Merlefest, Summer Camp, Red Wing Roots Music Festival and Saskatchewan Jazz Fest all across the United States, Canada and the UK. The band has also graced the stage of coveted venues such as Bluegrass Underground (TN), The Fox Theater (CO), Park West (IL), The Vogue (IN) The Station Inn (TN) The Ark (MI), and countless others.