The Verve Pipe - (5PM SHOW) - 11/21/20 - **SOCIAL DISTANCE SEATING** - 50 TICKETS ONLY!Saturday, November 21 2020 4pm Doors / 5pm Start
The Verve Pipe - (5PM SHOW) - 11/21/20 - **SOCIAL DISTANCE SEATING** - 50 TICKETS ONLY!
at City Winery Chicago
Welcome Back To City Winery!
The Show Must Go On...Just a Bit Differently!
Welcome to the first-of-its-kind City Winery show featuring a Socially-Distanced Seating Layout. Out of an abundance of caution, and in keeping with official local health guidelines:
- In these difficult times facing our industry, we kindly request a $40 food and beverage minimum per person
- We will be continually updating our seating map to adhere to all official guidelines regarding social distance requirements as they evolve. We have reduced the capacity to only 50 people and All seating will be General Admission. We recommend coming to the venue one hour early to enjoy a pre-show dinner in our venue (with contactless ordering and payment!) for the best experience.
- All guests are required to complete a contactless temperature check and wellness questionnaire (we take this, too) prior to entering our venue. Also, we require all patrons to wear a mask or face covering when entering and moving throughout public areas. You're welcome to take off your mask at your table.
- We are no longer seating unaffiliated parties at the same table. As such, tickets for this show will be sold in quantities of 2, or 4 people- select the appropriate group size for you and your companions.
- Limited amount of single tickets available by contacting the Box Office at email@example.com
The Verve Pipe
With a reputation for spectacular live performances, the multi-platinum alternative rock band The Verve Pipe are recognized worldwide for their radio hits Photograph, Hero, Happiness Is, Never Let You Down and the #1 smash single The Freshmen.
In addition to their success on radio, TV and film, sold-out concert dates throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, features in Rolling Stone, Interview Magazine and many more, and videos on MTV and VH1, the band has made numerous television appearances, including ‘The Tonight Show With Jay Leno’ and ‘Late Night With David Letterman.’
Between recording rock albums, including the most recent release Parachute, and their first-ever live album Villains – Live & Acoustic, featuring an acoustic reimagining of their platinum debut album Villains, The Verve Pipe expanded their repertoire to include writing and recording A Family Album, their critically acclaimed introduction to the world of children’s music, as well as their follow up family oriented release, Are We There Yet?.
With a new lineup and a renewed energy and focus, lead singer/principal songwriter and founder Brian Vander Ark and the band continue to deliver original music that is distinguished by innovative arrangements, soul-searching lyrics and layered vocals.
The Verve Pipe perform both rock and kids shows throughout North America, including notable appearances at Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits Festival, Lincoln Center, Hangout Music Festival, SummerStage in Central Park, and many more.