The Claudettes - 10/10 - (8:30PM SHOW) - **SOCIAL DISTANCE SEATING** - 50 TICKETS ONLY!Saturday, October 10 2020 7:30pm Doors / 8:30pm Start
The Claudettes - 10/10 - (8:30PM SHOW) - **SOCIAL DISTANCE SEATING** - 50 TICKETS ONLY!
at Social Distance Seating Layout
Welcome Back To City Winery!
The Show Must Go On...Just a Bit Differently!
Welcome to the first-of-its-kind City Winery show featuring a Socially-Distanced Seating Layout. Out of an abundance of caution, and in keeping with official local health guidelines:
- In these difficult times facing our industry, we kindly request a $40 food and beverage minimum per person
- We will be continually updating our seating map to adhere to all official guidelines regarding social distance requirements as they evolve. We have reduced the capacity to only 50 people and All seating will be General Admission. We recommend coming to the venue one hour early to enjoy a pre-show dinner in our venue (with contactless ordering and payment!) for the best experience.
- All guests are required to complete a contactless temperature check and wellness questionnaire (we take this, too) prior to entering our venue. Also, we require all patrons to wear a mask or face covering when entering and moving throughout public areas. You're welcome to take off your mask at your table.
- We are no longer seating unaffiliated parties at the same table. As such, tickets for this show will be sold in quantities of 2, or 4 people- select the appropriate group size for you and your companions.
- Limited amount of single tickets available by contacting the Box Office at email@example.com
The Claudettes fuse Chicago piano blues with the full-throttle energy of rockabilly and punk and the sultriness of '60s soul to write a thrilling new chapter in American roots music. Johnny Iguana pounds the piano alongside seductive singer Berit Ulseth, bassist/guitarist/singer Zach Verdoorn and drummer Michael Caskey. Johnny, who toured for years with his cult-favorite rock band oh my god, is also in the Grammy-nominated groups Chicago Blues: A Living History and the Muddy Waters 100 Band. He has toured/recorded with Junior Wells, Buddy Guy, Otis Rush and more and played piano on the new "Chicago Plays the Stones" album featuring Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Buddy Guy.
The Claudettes recorded their 2018 album "DANCE SCANDAL AT THE GYMNNASIUM!" (Yellow Dog Records) with Grammy-winning producer Mark Neill (Black Keys, Old 97's, J. Roddy Walston, J.D. McPherson). The Claudettes have recorded a new album with Grammy-winning producer Ted Hutt (Violent Femmes, Lucero, Old Crow Medicine Show, Gaslight Anthem, The Devil Makes Three). Titled "High Times in the Dark," it was released April 3, 2020 on Forty Below Records. Reviews of their latest album:
"An ambitious, elegant record, the likes of which are in short supply…what these four have done is no small feat…if (it) doesn't grab you, then I don't know what will."--No Depression
"An absolute gem. The key is the punk-blues piano of Johnny Iguana blended with the gorgeous vocals of future breakout star Berit Ulseth…The band is composed of super talented musicians…But damn, Ulseth’s voice…her work here is captivating…There’s no filler here…enthralling."--LA Weekly (Album of the Week)