CANCELLED: Terisa Griffin - 5PM - 11/7/20 - **SOCIAL DISTANCE SEATING** - 50 SEATS ONLY!Saturday, November 07 2020 4pm Doors / 5pm Start
CANCELLED: Terisa Griffin - 5PM - 11/7/20 - **SOCIAL DISTANCE SEATING** - 50 SEATS ONLY!
at SOCIAL DISTANCE SEATING
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE CURRENT RESTRICTIONS ON INDOOR EVENTS IN CHICAGO. TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY WITH MORE INFORMATION AS WELL AS OPTIONS FOR TICKETS PURCHASED
Welcome to the first-of-its-kind City Winery show featuring a Socially-Distanced Seating Layout. Out of an abundance of caution, and in keeping with official local health guidelines:
- In these difficult times facing our industry, we kindly request a $40 food and beverage minimum per person
- We will be continually updating our seating map to adhere to all official guidelines regarding social distance requirements as they evolve. We have reduced the capacity to only 50 people and All seating will be General Admission. We recommend coming to the venue one hour early to enjoy a pre-show dinner in our venue (with contactless ordering and payment!) for the best experience.
- All guests are required to complete a contactless temperature check and wellness questionnaire (we take this, too) prior to entering our venue. Also, we require all patrons to wear a mask or face covering when entering and moving throughout public areas. You're welcome to take off your mask at your table.
- We are no longer seating unaffiliated parties at the same table. As such, tickets for this show will be sold in quantities of 2, or 4 people- select the appropriate group size for you and your companions.
- Limited amount of single tickets available by contacting the Box Office at email@example.com
“When I step back and look at the plight of our youth I cannot sit idle and do nothing.” Terisa is a Louisiana Native who attended Northeast Louisiana University on a vocal scholarship, and a proud member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc., The Screen Actors Guild, and Aftra. The Proud wife of John S. Kendall Esq., who is a registered patent and trademark attorney; a co-founder, past President and Chairman of 100 Black Men of Chicago; an Alpha Phi Alpha and a 33° mason. The Kendalls’ inseparable love, sharing their ability to help others and their mutual love of God is the foundation of their marriage.
After being mentored by Chicago’s Own Jerry “Ice Man” Butler, Terisa landed national exposure singing backup for Diana Ross on an “Oprah” telecast. Through her production company, My Naked Soul Productions, Inc., Terisa wrote, produced and stared in a series of “One Voice, One Woman” shows and she has successfully produced three albums. Terisa made her acting debute in Director Hill Harper’s movie “The Truth” and she wrote the title Song for the movie “Can’t Stop Loving You”. Terisa’s new project “Revival of Soul” has been on Billboard since she dropped it in 2017. Griffin’s new Single “Distant Lover” can be heard on iHeart across the United States.
Although, Terisa has graced the stage with some of the nations greatest, her life journey and music inspired her to reach deeper into the lives of those she touched, which resulted in the creation of BETTER LOVE YOURSELF, Inc. This non-profit organization was created in 2007 to develop the road map for young adults to master the art of loving and caring for themselves; she calls it “PEARLS OF KNOWLEDGE”.
Better Love Yourself has served at least eight cities including Chicago, St. Louis, Cleveland, Monroe, Memphis, Detroit, Philadelphia, and New Jersey. Its annual “Trunk Event” has provided approximately 2000 students with inspirational life skills, workshops, scholarships and dormitory trunks filled with essentials needed to start the next step in their life journey. Her dream is to fill the trunks of every inspired student who would like to attend college because “a mind is a terrible thing to waste” and a dream is a pearl waiting to be defined.